Myranda Bracy – BEWARE! Credit Card Fraudster

Myranda Bracy came into my Las Vegas hoverboard store in December of 2015 and purchased a few hoverboards from us. Little did we know, this wouldn’t be her first time in our store, and that she never had an intention of paying us.

Myranda Bracy, also known as Myranda Dawn Garcia, purchased two hoverboards from us during her first visit, valued at about $1200 in merchandise. She is a heavier set woman, who was wearing sunglasses and had a Michael Kors handbag on her.

A week later, Myranda Bracy came back into our store to buy more hoverboards. She was running her scam right in front of our faces, and she had an accomplice with her named Jeff.

Here is some information about Myranda Bracy that you should be aware of straight away.

Email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myranda.bracy
Children: She has a daughter
Acquaintances: She is associated with an older man in his 50’s named Jeff.

The Myranda Bracy Scam

What Myranda does isn’t actually that sophisticated. She has a few methods of which she likes to rip people off.

1) She uses her own card then disputes the transaction later.

Make sure if Myranda Bracy comes into your store, which if you’re reading this its probably already too late, that you use the EMV chip or RFID technology to charge her card. Merchants are NOT protected from scammers and chargebacks for swiping anymore! This rule changed in October 2015.

Here is an image of Myranda Bracy’s theft work at LVEquip in Las Vegas, NV.

myranda-bracy-scam

Myranda Bracy Fraud Receipt

2) She uses stolen credit cards online.

Another person reported to me that Myranda Bracy scammed her Shopify Store. Here are some photos of the credit card scam that she ran.

Myranda Dawn Garcia Shopify Fraud

Myranda Bracy Arrest Record

This bitch has quite the arrest record. I feel bad for other clerks that run into scammers like this and have no idea. She thinks she is good at stealing credit cards and using them, but obviously she is not!

Myranda Bracy Las Vegas Arrested

Video of Myranda Bracy Fraudster

Here is the full video of one of her visits to our store. We put it on YouTube to warn other people and try to catch her.

24 thoughts on “Myranda Bracy – BEWARE! Credit Card Fraudster

1. Myranda bracy

Wow I am contacting my attorney today and you will soon be facing a lawsuit doe public humiliation. Befor you go publicly posting false information why don’t you publish facts. The facts are every single one of those charges where dropped and I got charged with attempted theft. Which after successfully completing 3 years of probation last month was dropped down to a misdemeanor. Next the embezzlement charge was a freaking rental car I had and didn’t turn in on time that too will be dismissed. As for your freaking Hooverboards they where paid for with a gift card how can anyone call and dispute a gift card charge. If anyone even took the time to watch the complete video anyone would see how unorganized this store that is not to mention illegally running out of a rim shop.( I’ve taken a look myself into clark county business licenses and the city of las vegas business licensees) your false accusations and your lies are wrong and you will be hearing from my attorney very soon.

1. Daniel Moravec Post author

Perfect! Maybe after talking to your so-called attorney, we can get a settlement agreement for the money you stole from us. And if not, countersue you for the money that you probably don’t have anyways because you live off of running scams! Don’t think that we aren’t holding onto more information that what is posted on the page too. This is just to warn the other merchants that you try to scam and shut you down at least by that much more! Step foot in any of my stores ever again and you will be arrested, and I’ll make damn sure the charges aren’t dropped this time.

1. JOHN DOE

DANIEL,
        BROWSE, “oc COURTS”, GO TO CRIMNAL DEPT., SEARCH “MYRANDA BRACY, CASE #16WF1509”. THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU ADDITIONAL INFO ON THIS PERSON. ALSO,
        IF YOU EMAIL “[email protected]” I COULD GIVE YOU AN EARFUL THAT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU OR ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN THIS SCUMBAG.

2. Danielle

Daniel, I first want to say it’s a shame for this to have happened to you or anyone for that matter, she got her hands on my cell phone has registered for credit application, loans, everything she can possibly do I had my phone wiped she re-registered it regaining all my information it’s a shame for honest hard working individuals like our selfs to come across someone like myranda who is to lazy to build a honest life of her own she must steal from others! Can you please contact me personally Daniel if you wouldnt mind there’s a few things I would like to ask you in regards to the police that I rather not post..702-605-3255 thank u

3. John Doe

Yeah, she has ripped off my company’s Las Vegas store as well, for around $15,000, as of June, using electronic giftcards she purchased with stolen credit cards. We have been working with the Secret Service and FBI for about 6 months now, and they have a HUGE file on this criminal. Hopefully she will be in prison before much longer. I’d recommend you add your information to the massive file the Secret Service already has built up on her, by contacting the Nevada branch office of the S.S.

2. Jeff

How about the credit card fraud she attempted in the amount of $2077 to outlet pc.com and another purchase from Sears that was declined. I filed a police report and recommended max punishment.

1. Daniel Moravec Post author

How about it? Send us whatever bona-fide information that you have and we will post it here so other people can become aware that Myranda Bracy is a scam artist.

1. Danielle

Hello, i believe if we all follow the same steps this girl will get whats coming to her. Here is her probation officers number heres the thing she just got off of probation but after my call to him she is now under investigation with a possible warrent for her arrest. His name is officer slocum 702-486-3620 tell him everything you know that was done by her.

3. Danielle

Every complaint,comment and threat on this site are to nice for a LOW LIFE WHITE TRASH LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU!!!. I’m writing to you MYRANDA unlike these poor individuals that definitely do not deserve anything you have done to them you just CROSSED the wrong women I may be pretty on the outside but your about to meet my BEAST run myranda RUN because I know where to find you and I’m coming for you!!!!!! THING IS I’M NOT AFRAID TO WRITE THIS INCRIMINATING MYSELF BECAUSE WHEN I BEAT YOUR FAT ASS TO THE GROUND I’M MAKING SURE YOUR FAT FACE AND BODY BLEEDS I will take the charge and jail time with pleasure with the satisfaction knowing your in the hospital!!! You saw what I did to the man who hurt my child wait that’s nothing your screwing with my family. I’m coming for you and I know right where to find you.

4. Danielle

Anyone who may need any addresses or information on myranda contact me by email I know ALOT about this person and her family she performs these scandalous, fraudulent runs with. I’m interested in why the cops have not thrown her in prison besides the hospital she soon will be visiting the next step should be prison. I know you read these messages myranda so I suggest you start making arrangements like I have for your child make sure other wise the state will get her and since you never take the poor child put for a normal life for a baby it may benefit her anyway!! Xoxox see you soon

5. Meredith

She used my card in Aug 2016 to purchase COURT ORDERED online parenting classes. Oh, the irony. Here is Parenting Class #1: Stealing is bad. That one was for free. Best part? Mine was the second card she has used with that company.

Online fraud needs to be filed here: https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx So anyone finding this site, please go there. I tried Las Vegas PD but they sent me to the feds.

I have already contacted the Orange County DA where the court order (and other current charges) came from.

The card was in my wallet and I had been home sick for a week and had not used it except at Amazon, so I have no idea how they got the number.

Thank you for posting this. It made me try all the harder to get to correct authorities.

1. Michelle Mitchell

Hi I’m was also robbed of funds that this woman has stole and if anyone can email me with the 411 on her so I can submit it to my local police. This girl is just running around like this crap is funny, but as much as she loves her daughter who by the why has been taken by the state of Ca this will be a wake up call because I’m not stopping until she in jail Danielle I need your help to put her away…she not going to stop.

6. Youllfindout soonerthenuknow

Your done Bitch….on my way to Vegas can’t believe how easy it was to find you…but you might be in California too so start looking over your shoulder

1. Danielle

Whats the matter you fat bitch did i hit a soft spot….Please please lets meet i will meet u any time anyday i have dreams about this moment. Lets do this bitch fat bitches go down just the same

7. Danielle

Cant wait i will meet you someplace right now give me a location you and me lets do this i cant wait!!! You said u have my info im sure u do so lets do this!!!! Fyi everyone if we all take the same steps with the police she will go down quickly there is a possible warrent out for her arrest and if not will be shortly.. call her old probation officer his name officer Slocum 702486-3001 tell him everything also the site for the fbi fill out that paper work i did this all. She also did a sears card as well as play station charges that were done trced in California!!! She will go to prison..call slocum

8. calibea

she filed my taxes n I’m a single mom of 4 n she has got a lot of things under my name n she was on supervised probation how she got away with a lot of things idk but its fukd up the shit she is still doing

9. stacey luevano

EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS BEEN SCREWED OVER BY THIS WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH MYRANDA BRACY!!! I HAVE A TID BIT OF INFO FOR YOU SHE WILL BE IN COURT ON NOVEMBER 7TH, 2016 AROUND 8 OR 9 AM AT THE LAMOREAUX JUSTICE CENTER – 341 THE CITY DRIVE , ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA. IM NOT TO SURE ABOUT THE TIME BUT YOU CAN GO ONLINE AND LOOK IT UP. SO PLEASE GOAND LET THE JUDGE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF PERSON SHE IS. MAYBE YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

10. Robin Banks

Myranda is SAINT and a ppilar to our organization she has donated thousands and thousands of dollars bought homeless kids shoes and sold candy for babies on crack! You all shoul;d be ashamed of yourselves for slandering such wonderful giving human being. You are just mad you left yourself vulnerable!~ Robin Hood Lives!! WE LOVE YOU MYRANDA..and btw she is giving my son a kidney!!

1. Daniel Moravec Post author

When she bought shoes for them, did she do with with a stolen credit card? So, she didn’t actually buy anything, the cardholder did, or the merchant who got screwed from the fraudulent chargeback. Myranda can rot in hell.

11. Annette Pelletier

Miranda is currently in jail in Nevada. I believe she got a 1-3 year sentence for crimes relating to credit card fraud. Also she was on probation from CA. She will have to face violating that probation when NV is don’t with her.
    Now would be the time to call the DA & let him know about any cri.ex she has committed against you.